Garona-WoW recruiting Game Masters.
Thu Nov 5, 2020, 06:29 PM
We are looking for responsible, intelligent and enthusiastic players who can work in a team or do various tasks themselves, use their free time, socialize, help other players and increase the comfort and enjoyment of playing on our server.
The main role of the Game Masters is to help in-game players respond to tickets, deal with in-game complaints, and punish in-game violations. In the forum, the Game Master only works in the support area, where it tries, if possible, to help players with other difficulties.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Previous experience as a game master.
- Existing character and account on Garona Server.
- Extensive knowledge about the expansion: Wrath of the Lich King.
- Knowledge of Game Master commands.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong motivation and commitment.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Experience in handling confidential player account information.
- Sound knowledge of Windows-based operating systems.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Never banned on Garona Server before (exceptions can be made).
- A working microphone.
- Your own Discord account. (Please remember to validate your Discord account so we can add you.)
- Good communication skills in English.
- Stress resistance, friendliness, courtesy.
- The ability to learn to meet discipline requirements.
- Knowledge of our rules of conduct.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and take action on data records (account logs, videos, screenshots).
- Knowledge of basic WotLK content, passion for the game.
To send us your application, please write in a text file the necessary informations starting from your name to your skill and available time (introduce yourself with your skills) and send the text file to Discord admins, Neydan or Akimbo.
Discord server : https://discord.gg/5jSkhf2
- Thu Nov 5, 2020, 06:29 PM